Melody
Hi, I'm Melody. Wife to Nathan, mom to Hudson and Jayde, teacher to many.

A Night on the Lane





Last night we had another wonderful night at my aunt Pam's house. Nickell (my sister-in-law) is in town with her boys and we all wanted to get together to see them. We had a yummy BBQ chicken dinner with rolls, salad, potato salad and fruit. My duty was dessert. Last time I was at Pam's, she sent me home with a bag full of her homegrown lemons, so I thought it would be neat to make a dessert with them. I made the most delicious lemon brownies and lemon crinkle cookies. I want to eat more of them right now! It was a beautiful evening spent with family and lots of fun for the kids.

Comments

  1. Ooooh! Post your lemon brownie recipe! I love anything lemon-y!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please commet below with question and comment and I'll be sure to reply.

Contact Form